Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Like the Like

As someone who writes for teens and loves music, I'm so intruigued with the girls of The Like. I think they would make fantastic subjects for a novel. Tennessee, Charlotte and Z, daughters of rock Men, with their coy hipster stances and saucy lyrics. Anywho, I have their two older EP CDs which are now out of print. Each one features a song not on their first official release, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? And so here they are.

The Like, "End of an Era"
The Like, "27 Days"

You can purchase the Like's Geffen release. And/or you can visit the band's site by clicking... now. They ave video up.

And by the way, my I WANNA books.com site is now up (although a few things are still coming soon.) But you can pre-order my June-release books. Hint, hint. Come to think of it, you can buy my classic tome, Hey Day: 365 Things to Do, Make and Ponder by sending me $10. That includes shipping. The thing sold for more than that in the bookstores, so hey, it's a bargain. Email me if you are interested. The Marketing & Sales meeting is over now.

1 comment:

serafinafly said...

ooohhh...thank you, thank you...